Cabins at Point View Resort
Several times throughout the year Point View Resort generously offers their cabins to foster, adoptive, kinship, and relative families. Check back for dates.
- 2 Bedroom Cabins: 2 Queen size beds. Sleeps 4 comfortably.
- 3 Bedroom Cabins: 3 Queen size beds plus a pull out couch. Sleeps 8 comfortably.
- Full kitchen & Full bath in each cabin.
- Cabins will be lightly stocked with food for participating families but families are encouraged to pack some of their own favorites.
- 2 man made beaches
- Rustic, hilly, gravel.
- No skateboards or pets on site.
- Observe quiet hours (after 10pm)
- Be mindful and respectful.
- All participants must wear lifejackets.
Owner: Laura Salamun, adoptive mom
This respite opportunity is open to foster, adoptive, kinship and relative families.
Families cannot attend twice in the same year. First come, first serve.
All units are smoke free.
A $200 cleaning fee will be charged for smoking in the units. Please use the ashtrays provide outside the units.
Towels and linens are for use inside the cabins. Please do not take them out of cabin.
All units are located very near the lake. Please ensure you have the proper water safety devices, and that children are properly supervised. There are no lifeguards on duty, so all water activities are at your own risk.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.