Marketing & Communication Coordinator
Central Missouri Foster Care and Adoption Association
Job Status: Part-time
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Job Summary: The Marketing & Communications Coordinator is responsible for management of CMFCAA’s online and offline communication with families, community members, donors, and stakeholders.
Responsibilities: Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Promote our services and mission to all 13 counties served by CMFCAA
- Coordinate the creation of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise our company and services on various media platform.
- Write and promote press releases and other public relations materials
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Monitor website and social media pages and address clients’ queries
- Gather and analyze customer feedback
- Participate in staff meetings, and assist other program staff as needed.
- When possible, participate in task forces, in-services, trainings, and other community educational networking opportunities to educate others about CMFCAA’s programs and to promote partnerships and sponsorships whenever possible.
- Model ethical and professional behavior at all times.
- BS in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
- Proven work experience in marketing and public relations.
- Hands-on experience with graphic design and media platforms
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with marketing campaigns on multiple media outlets
- Strong verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively.
- Flexible and a self-starter; able to multi-task while also being highly detail-oriented while meeting all deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability, able to shift styles to fit the needs of a wide range of cultures, people, and organizations.
- Ability to drive to meetings within surrounding counties.
- Ability to be flexible in work hours including some evening and weekend appointments.
Compensation and Benefits
- $12-$15/Hour Compensation is negotiable based on experience and education.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org