What are Kinship Navigators?
Because caring for a relative or kinship child who is not your own can be complex and oftentimes challenging, CMFCAA’s Kinship Navigator Program is designed to assist kinship caregiver families throughout Central Missouri in a variety of ways that help increase placement stability in both formal and informal situations.
Supports include, but are not limited to:
- Referrals – All Types
- Direct Advocacy with Government Agencies, Landlords, Other Non-Profits, etc.
- Voluntary Case Management
- Emergency Financial Assistance (limited availability/case-by-case basis)
- Must be caring for a child age 18 or under who is not your own when the natural parent(s) cannot or will not do so.
- Must live within one of 24 counties served by CMFCAA (families residing outside of coverage area will be contacted and referred out)
If you have questions, please contact:
Crystal Wilson, Kinship Navigator Supervisor
Kristin Hughes, Kinship Navigator Specialist (Rolla Office)
Joyce Marshall, Kinship Navigator Specialist (Osage Beach Office)
Shermar Jones, Kinship Navigator Specialist (Jefferson City Office)
The Central Missouri Foster Care & Adoption Association does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its programs or services. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing a welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and members.