Several times throughout the year Point View Resort generously offers their cabins to foster, adoptive, kinship, and relative families. Point View is owned by Laura Salamun, an adoptive mom .
- 2 bedroom cabins: 2 queen-size beds plus a pull-out couch. Sleeps 6 comfortably.
- 3 bedroom cabins: 3 queen-size beds plus a pull-out couch. Sleeps 8 comfortably.
- Full kitchen & full bath in each cabin.
- Fishing (fishing poles available)
- BBQ (Weber grills)
- Picnic table
- Swing platform
- Indoor heated fishing cock
- Cabins are not stocked with food, so families are encouraged to pack their own food.
- All children must wear lifejackets, as all units are located near the lake.
- All units are smoke free.
- A $200 cleaning fee will be charged for smoking in the units. Please use the ashtrays provide outside the units.
- Towels and linens are for use inside the cabins. Please do not take them out of cabin.
- Please ensure you have the proper water safety devices, and that children are properly supervised. There are no lifeguards on duty, so all water activities are at your own risk.
- The area is rustic, with hills and gravel.
- No skateboards or pets on site.
- Observe quiet hours (after 10 p.m.)
- Be mindful and respectful.