Several times throughout the year Point View Resort generously offers their cabins to foster, adoptive, kinship, and relative families. Point View is owned by Laura Salamun, an adoptive mom .
- 2 Bedroom Cabins: 2 Queen size beds. Sleeps 4 comfortably.
- 3 Bedroom Cabins: 3 Queen size beds plus a pull out couch. Sleeps 8 comfortably.
- Full kitchen & Full bath in each cabin.
- Fishing (fishing poles available)
- BBQ (Weber Grills)
- Picnic Table
- Swing Platform
- Indoor Heated Fishing Dock
- Cabins will be lightly stocked with food for participating families but families are encouraged to pack some of their own favorites.
- All participants must wear lifejackets. as all units are located very near the lake.
- All units are smoke free.
- A $200 cleaning fee will be charged for smoking in the units. Please use the ashtrays provide outside the units.
- Towels and linens are for use inside the cabins. Please do not take them out of cabin.
- Please ensure you have the proper water safety devices, and that children are properly supervised. There are no lifeguards on duty, so all water activities are at your own risk.
- Rustic, hilly, gravel.
- No skateboards or pets on site.
- Observe quiet hours (after 10pm)
- Be mindful and respectful.